• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Goodman Oil Cooler Lines

lincolntwilliams

I can not get them threaded to the block on my m1008. They won't even thread to themselves... Is that right? I've seen folks with good success on here but I can't even get them started!

I'm using the same part numbers as listed here in other threads.

lincolntwilliams

I don't know what the deal was but the female compression end of the Goodman line was not the right tread. So either I had some non-typical fittings on my truck or the parts were wrong/with the right part numbers. I could bend the stock lines in half and thread them to themselves but the Goodman lines I couldnt. Anyway I had a hose shop put new hose on the stock fittings like suggested above. If you need new lines I suggest doing the same.... Mine were $50.... The goodmans were $60.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks