• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gore, VA MAY 12-14 2017 SEEKING TROOP TRANSPORTS

jskelly275

I am seeking troop transports for hire for a three hundred person wargaming event in Gore, VA MAY 12-14 2017. The event "The Khazak Insurgency" is being hosted by http://www.milsimwest.com a veteran owned and operated national wargaming event producer. We are seeking 3-4 troop transport type vehicles for hire in the area. The event is a 40 hour wargame which blends elements of the roleplaying, airsoft, reenacting and Military simulation hobbies. Trucks will be used for simulated troop transport, route clearance and logistical missions for their respective factions throughout the event. There are some basic uniform and equipment requirements for participants but we can arrange for loaner gear for interested drivers who may not already have appropriate kit. Feel free to contact me if you are in the area and interested in the event. We typically produce 8-10 events per year so we are always looking for driver/operators near major population centers.

Attached are some pictures for attention. The first shows Russian troops riding towards the front at our Victorville event last year.

then tww more from Washington state events earlier this year, one of NATO troops loading trucks and another of Russian troops.

Thanks for reading!

Josh Warren
MSW Event Producer
josh@milsimwest.com
262-902-7463

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks