• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got a Deuce!

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Yeah few M35's have the low headlights , they were suppose to be all like that(to my understanding) that didnt have a winch. But everyone ive seen has had the lights higher on a non orig winch truck.

Welcome to the MV world , glad to see your close by

mrgerke81

It is a 1968 AM General. I am learning as I go with the lingo but, I will try and describe truck specs. After checking truck over when I got home I learned it appears that it was serviced before it was sent to GL. Oil was not even close to turning black, new air filter, good tire, looks like fuel filters were worked on. Several components had been changed. Seats are brand new with drivers being a air ride. I am tickled to death with results as I was a little nervous buying from auction site. The only problems found so far is a small fuel drip from front of injection pump. After climbing hill in pics learned sprag gear will not engage front axle.

bmH1065

I just got a M35A2 last Saturday. Drove it back the 200 miles. No problems, just hot. Foregot how much noise they made and how hot they got. Been about 35 years since I had been around one. Loved it though. I am needing a new J pipe or need to repair the one that is on it. Where can I get one? Thanks Bob

poppop

Welcome aboard!!! Great looking truck and I am sure you will have tons of fun with it. Check out the Ga Rally, maybe you can come down.