• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

got a deuce!

RAYZER

Hi folks, let me introdeuce myself, im Ray, live in seminole cty. (sanford fl ). i have been a 4x4 fan forever and have a 17 year old son that has been buging me to build a mud racer. well,about a month ago while looking around for some military axels i ran across this site and have not been able to stay off of it since. it seems that right off the bat i became addicted to this hobby and just had to have a deuce, not to chop up for mud racer parts, but to preserve and restore, no choping up here. so the search was on, looking all around for a deuce, i found one here in the classified and it was down so in port st luci just 200 miles away, of course i made the trip ,it was in good condition and it had brad new tires and for a great price to. so i put a deposit down and went back this past mon to drive her home ( yes i had proper insurance coverage ). The trip back went without a hitch, (these trucks seem to want to put smiles on peoples faces when there going down the road), ever take your hearing protection off while on the exspressway wlile the petels on the floor ? HOLLY S-------- batman, m u s t p a y a t t e n t i o n t o h i g h i n t e n s i t y n o i s s t i c k e r o n d a s h.. check all gauges, all in order ,hearing protection back on! had a croud of 10 standing around it within 5 min of geting it home. see ya!

Attachments