• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got a load bank from GL looking for a manual, or some help.

uniquify

LOL! It happens. I was going to go $505 on it, a bite at a time. Would you have gone further?

I'll probably be making a trip to Abilene some time in the next few weeks. I can grab it then and it's welcome to hang out in my barn until you get a chance to come get it.
Thanks for the offer. I'm hoping to make the retrieval drive next week. It's about 6 hours each way.
$500 has been my max for ages, so you likely would have got me.

jamawieb

Jim and/or GimpyRob,

any word on these old load banks? Looking at a pretty clean one. This is the only post citing this particular model. 0-33 KW with variable control seems pretty ideal. Down side is the size and several states away.

Thanks,

Matt
I have one also. I love it. The only bad thing is, its heavy so it needs to be stationary or moved with equipment.

Guyfang

Staff member
Here is an idea. What if I were to post a thread, with ALL the Load Banks listed currently in the forum, and maybe one more I might have. I can call it "All the Army Load Banks", or something like that. Then delete the 2-3 listings in the TM forum. That way any and all Load Bank TM's are in just one thread. Should someone find something new, they upload it to the TM upload forum, and I or someone else can add it to the new thread. This is an idea I have been thinking about for a while, and not just for the load banks. It would reduce the number of threads, and keep things more or less in one spot. Just an idea, and I am more then open for suggestions and comments.

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I like that idea,

its like the h82 thread, lots of information but 15pages long, any suggestion how to fix that one?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks