• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got a tag for my deuce today

strycnine

The tag office where I live is awesome! I drove it there so the lady could look at the I.D. number.....to my suprise she went straight to the rear differentials and said" are those Rockwells"?:shock:

20 bux later I left with my tag and registration[thumbzup]

Turns out her and her husband have a sled pulling truck that have military differentials under it.rofl

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great news!!!

I wish OK was only $20. It cost me $60+ and then ~$20/yr.

TIGERFANS2

the hi-po inspection gal walked out, opened the door, climbed up and started checking the numbers against the plate...... uhhhhhhhhhh says I, you've seen these before? Yeah says she :grin:

not sure what property tax will be for a full year, cost me $20.00 last year plus the fees for the antique plate that's a one time pay

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have a little gal at the DMV that inspects all my trucks.....never had a hassle tagging anything.

Usually when a gooberment employee is discovered doing a great job and actually helping people they are promoted to where they become inefficent and are no longer able to acutally help anyone.

lonegunman

Wa state made me go commerical since my truck is an A3 and not old enough to be collectable. It was over 200 bucks for 22,000 GVW. 22K is the minimum weight they sell so you get to buy an extra ton and half.

No problems at all, the truck passed emissions testing with flying colors, the SF97 was good as gold. Good news is that you can buy tags for as many months as you plan to operate the truck, so six month tabs are no problem.

The truck always makes little boys and old guys smile. When I stopped for gas yesterday I had to let a couple of kids climb in and take a look with Dad. There may be a new deuce owner among them, you never know.:smile:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks