• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got another M1123 - Any recs on Builders out there

Duff ace

All,
The M1123 I bought in Feb 2021 just got released and looking to do a new build. I've used a team in North Georgia for 2 others (M998, and M1123) and they were great. However, I think they are getting out of the Humvee build space and looking for a new shop.

Any recommendations?

I live in Tampa, FL and looking to spend $60 - 80k for a quality build (not including what I already paid for the truck).

See what I bought here: https://www.ironplanet.com/jsp/s/item/4206725?h=345-1,57807

Thanks for the help.

Action

Why didnt you buy a turbo model if you are putting that much into it?
what do you mean by “build”? Are you looking for a correctly armored truck or something with minivan seats, fake x-doors, and bedliner everywhere?

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
60-80K !!!!

LOL.

Call RWH like NDT suggested, and get it done right without setting yourself up for a rip-off.

Duff ace

Looking for something like the Plan B Rutkus model. Or a Cummins or Duramax swap.

Would be happy to spend a lot less if I can have someone do it right.

Would like the opportunity to daily drive it if I really wanted to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks