• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got Cancelled

Zack

Hey guys I have a bit of a nube question... IS the dla the same thing as battle creek??? If so i would love to know how to contact them.. It is coming up on my 3rd week of waiting for my euc.. Info would be much appreciated

AceHigh

DLA= Defense Logistical Agency ( think!) = Battle Creek.

3 weeks? That is really just the beginning. Be prepared for another 3 or more weeks.

Checked, I am wrong. It is Defense Logistics Agency.

flyBURopTIK

Zack,

Easiest way to think of the DLA is the purchasing/logistics arm for all of the branches of the Military (Including CG), I wound up calling DLA on my EUC the other day & ironically when I got into work I got an email stating that my EUC was good to go...

If you need to get a hold of them, theyre open 24x7 & As others have pointed out -Sugar will go ALOT further with these folk than does salt!
DLA Disposition Services - Contact Us

opD

Hawkshaw

Well I finally won an auction and picked up my M105A2 trailer today. We got it home with no problems. Not the best in the world but too bad either. The EUC went through in 2 1/2 weeks good to go.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks