• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

got her home

AZK9

Congratulations on the new deuce!! Great way to get the New Year off to a rolling start! [thumbzup]

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice truck. From Kublos? I like trhe extended air intake. Obviously, you will want to retrofit the 9.00-20 NDT tires, so let me know when you want me to pick up those 395' that you won't be needing! :mrgreen:

dusterdeere

oops I meant to put got her home and finished. we got from kublos in the spring and worked all summer on them. I will post pic of truck as it looked at kublos. sorry not good with this computer thingy. thanks

Coldpan35

Ahh so your the one that got the aluminum box truck! I got my M35A2 from Kublo's in 2013 I love it. Ken is a great guy. both yours and your friend's truck look great!

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There great up there. We have numbers 227 228 and 278 from his fleet. They are all great trucks and never let us down.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks