• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got her

sapp393

Hey all just doing some quick bragging rights. Got my new bouncing baby deuce. Actually obtained here through a fellow member on this board. Dont want to name drop unless he gives permission but one **** of a nice guy to work with. Took some time to put some things together for me on her, answered all my questions, and towed it out to my place about 85 miles away from his. Was great to actually meet him face to face. She fires right up and sounds great. only issue brakes don't work. I knew that ahead of time ordered an MC rebuild kit, air pack rebuild kit and wheel cylinder rebuild kits along with brake lines. Got it yesterday managed to get the MC pulled out, the airpack pulled out, and the MC rebuilt. All while friends and neighbors came too gawk. I wasn't in the mood for company... Went to rebuild the airpack tonight only to discover I ordered the long airpack rebuild kit instead of the short, so i just ordered a new one tonight. So if anyone in AZ needs a long airpack rebuild kit hit me up. Anyway enough useless words on to the pics....
20140609_175629.jpg20140609_175652.jpg20140609_175716.jpg

FloridaAKM

Good looking truck! When you are finished wrenching, take her out for a test drive & look in the mirror for the smile you can't wipe off your face. Congratualtions on your first!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks