• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got me a deuce!!

MikeON

This is just an update on how I made out with this deuce I got off of eBay.

I found a guy who hauls farm equipment and was looking to bring a load this way because he had two tractors to take back, so I got the deuce delivered from NH to PA for $700.

The seller traded his SF-97 for a NH title, which I then traded for a PA title. The PA title just arrived two days ago, and everything is correct on it (GVW, VIN, etc.).

The truck is PA inspected and registered. I have commercial insurance on it because I use it in my mini-lumber business. I have an Air-O-Matic power steering kit on order.

The truck has small holes in both rocker panels, which disappointed me just a little because the eBay auction said in bold print NO RUST AT ALL. It also has a crease in the hood which matches the top of the windwhield. Someone must have forgotten to latch the hood shut and got a surprise. But overall it is in great shape and runs very well.

Thanks again to everyone on this site who helped and offered to help.

Mike

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Cool!!!! Looks good :beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks