• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got me an M75, now I need parts!!!!!!! GOT PICS.....

simoncrk

Well I finally broke down and bought an M75. Now I just need to find parts for the sucker. What do ya'll think? got my work cut for me. I know........ Hope you guys can help me throughout the restoration process. sorry about the shadows in the pics...... oh yeah, I do have the rear doors:-D, but not the top doors.:-(:?:

Attachments

Stalwart

Kinda looks like one of those 100 or so that went through the Mt. St. Helens flood. They sat in a field and well . . . a LOT of water and silt got into things. Many headed south and the story goes, they weren't properly paid for from the proper owner.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can we ask where you got it? As for parts, contact Red River Parts and Equipment in New Boston, TX, they may have various items.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
SECO in Augusta has 1 or 2 left for parts. I would not wait though, I am guessing they will be scrapped soon.:roll:

dittle

Any of you guys get a lead on track pads for that thing let me know. I've been looking for some for a Walker Bulldog tank (same chassis) and have not been unable to find any.

combat32

I will look on Ft. Chaffee here in Arkansas for you guys, I remember some target hulks being out there, will see if anything is left.I would love to have one myself I just don't have the facilities to do it right, glad to see some others trying to save some old armor.

Stalwart

Any of you guys get a lead on track pads for that thing let me know. I've been looking for some for a Walker Bulldog tank (same chassis) and have not been unable to find any.
They can be hard to find, I managed to find a basically new set of tracks but they came with final drives, road wheels, sprockets and support rollers. All I wanted was pads but I ended up having to buy the whole lot, about 10,000 lbs., for my M42A1 Duster.

simoncrk

Man!!!!!!!!!! you guys are a lot of help!!!!!!!!! I haven't got to start on it yet. Ive gotta 4x4 project in my shop right now. I need to finish it. its a 79 chevy long bed with 2 1/2 ton axles and 26" lift. 454 w/ a turbo 400 and 205 NP transfer case. lots of fab work.

deuceman51

I'm also looking for parts, but mainly the 2 rear troop hatches and 2 floor plates. Tried SECO, but Roy has been busy and hasn't got back to me yet on it. Anybody have some other sources besides SECO? Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks