• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got my 2 gensets and trailer home.

AMGeneral

Quite possibly this has to have been my easiest MV recovery so far.The only snag was the stuff wasn't at the specified location, but was supposed to be there by 11:30,but it wasn't :roll:.So I ended up eating lunch and walking around Lowes for an hour wating.But after 12:30 the trailer showed up(with both generators already loaded) just a matter of hooking it to the Dodge and airing up the 2 BRAND NEW 900X16 NDTs that were on it!!! Trip home was flawless ,got 21 mpg outta the Dually.Got home gave the front generator a small shiff of either and it fired right up!! the other one may take a while as someone left out 2 spark plugs on the left bank.The trailer itself has NO dents,and only surface rust,a full set of racks and bows(no canvas) and all the fuel plumbing( including the fuel tank underneath) is intact and not rusty at all.Here's a few pics.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks