• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got my 395's mounted (finally!)

Haggar

I have no experience with it on a deuce, but they previous comments about scrub radius are worth noting.

On smaller offroad trucks, where I've changed backspacing, or added a couple inches of width through spacers, the steering effort is noticably increased, especially if you ever find yourself in a situation where you are at the bottom of a steep hill, nose down, so that turning the wheel straight actually lifts the whole truck.

jrou111

I just wanted to give an update. After putting a few miles on the tires they're starting to get smoother. I'm doing an indicated 60mph on the speedo/ 69mph on the GPS at 2600rpms.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks