• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got my CCKW home last night!!!

jds15151

Well it took longer than expected, and a few more problems than expected, but my "new' CCKW made it home to Central Texas last night! Pics and a longer story to follow. It would not have been possible though without the help of Scott ( Cooltex24 ) or his father who were a great help in getting her to her new home. Though they did seem to take a lot of pleasure in watching me squeeze my 6 feet 4 inches and 290 pounds in and out of the cab!!! Guess it's time to mix in a salad. Again, thanks Scott, you and your Dad are the kind of guys that make this a great site. Jeff

Attachments

Cooltex24

I was very glad we could help. It was a great day, and it was pretty amusing to watch you squeeze in and out. We will have to get it into the parades now. Maybe we can even get some more of the guys around here to show up. I have a few pics, if I can ever figure out how to put them on here. I will have to reread the topic on that.
Scott

PS, I wish we had a pic of our homemade gas can, clorox bottle on the hood with a piece of fuel line to the carb, classic.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I really want a CCKW.............

That is great, congratulations!!! Let's see some more pics! And video!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks