• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got my jatonka spin on fuel filter adapters.

fulleraviation

I got the whole set from John mailed to me Saturday. Looks Good! When you buy the whole set he pays for the shipping----and I dont mean the slowest and cheapest way.

I look forward to the install. Going to drain my tank first to clear out debris and water.

Rutledge

dabtl

I got the whole set from John mailed to me Saturday. Looks Good! When you buy the whole set he pays for the shipping----and I dont mean the slowest and cheapest way.

I look forward to the install. Going to drain my tank first to clear out debris and water.

Rutledge
You will really like them. Do not plan on the entire day installing. Give it an hour, max!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks