• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got my M105 trailer home today-closer to bob

Bcurtman

I pulled my trailer in home just before dark today. Very nice, clean, and dent and rust free trailer. My Tahoe pulled it like it wasnt even there, except for when I hit a bump and the tailgate would flop- that would make a horrible noise. Couldn't close the tailgate cause the racks were in back and were like a 1/2" too long and I didn't feel like wrestling with them. I'm very close to ready to start cutting, but now I'm debating whether I should go air ride.....I know where there is a peterbuilt air ride axle in a wrecked truck....

When I single it out, do I use the lug nuts for the inner wheel or do I run them on and then put on the wheel and then the outer nuts???? That question just occurred to me before I came in the house. Nope, I haven't searched yet....

KsM715

I take it you mean singled out on the rears? What wheels are you using? Stock wheels,just get some lugnuts that fit on the front or out the wheel on first then use the budd nut to hold the wheel on. Do Not put the budd on first then the wheel, you need the wheel to sit flat against the hub or it will flex and crack or break the studs off.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks