• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got my M1102 excellent condition

awolhmv

Got my M1102 and has a custom storage box.
Need to find a top for it, Camo
Built in brakets and tie downs for something
Has a ISYSCON CARGO TRAILER MODIFICATION
MOD PART NUMBER A3178182-1
DAAB07-98-C-F757
ISSUED TO 1SBDE 307 6 HQ 29T

Does anybody know what any of this means?

Attachments

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice score. Looks like a communications modification. 1SBDE is most likely 1st Signal Brigade. Do an internet search.

KsM715

Nice trailer. I still find it hard to believe they are surplusing these out already when you know there are units out there still pulling around M101's

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last time I looked at them, they were bringing $3K or so. IMHO, they are nice trailers, and if you have a HMMWV, you can afford one of these. But if you're looking at something to tow behind your M1008/1028, you'd be wiser to pay for a M101 series trailer and save some $$$.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks