• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got my second 931. (pics)

Excuse Me

I'm now the proud owner of two M931s. Just received the one on 16.00s and had a couple spacers around so I added them to the front driver and flipped the rear drivers to inset. Yes, they do rub a small bit when cornering, but for now, they will work just fine. I need the flotation is why. I have 4 more 16.00s on wheels and just picked up my dual bands. So the rears will be dualed up soon.

Been using the one on tracks the past couple days and it works awesome. Cant wait to use the 16.00s in the next couple days and see how it goes. Both rigs have gps guidance in them. Funny how that works, the stupid gps stuff and controllers cost more than the truck.:)

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks