• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

got myself a m416 trailer today, need help to put together!

Ok gents, I got an amazing gift today a great friend of mine blessed me with a partially reconditioned M416 trailer. Only thing is its in pieces, so I recovered it and spent some time with my buddy in the process. I hauled it back on top of the frankentrailer and its waiting for me to bolt the old girl together. I will post pics in the am but need to know if anyone has a resource to assembly?

i know this is a long shot, also need shocks for the old wagon

Will do, its not much to look at right now, but will do. I decided to ditch the stock axle and rims and go to a custom dexter axle with parking brake and hubs to match the m1009. The military had modified this at north island to have a tailgate, very robust. Not sure if im going to keep it or convert it back to original design

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks