• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got myself a NOS fender today

just_enough

well i figured i would share my find, so ever cesce i got my deuce i was looking for a pass side fender because mine is smashed from the previous owner, well i got a hold of a guy who has had one sitting in the back of his restored deuce longer than i have been alive which will be 21 years on december 19th ha ha, not a long time for some people on here:grin:, but it's a nos fender never insaled still has the sticker on it for the factory i was very suprised. and i was suprised that yes you can fit a deuce fender in a 2001 jetta ha ha, my truck was full of wood...

just_enough

sorry about the pics i dropped my iphone a little while ago so my quick uploading is down for a lil bit, bit ranchhopper that drivers is good thanks though!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks