• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got the truck moved...

rmesgt

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Big shout out to Gary Dunn.... Gary moved my deuce from Porum, OK to my home in Grove, OK. He is SUPER NICE guy who is professional, personable, and extremely knowledgeable. He quickly got the truck onto his trailer, moved it, and unloaded it at my home.

My son and I met Gary in Porum a day after we changed the filters and got it running. My son Jake loves to fly his drones and record stuff, which he did when we moving my truck. He then edited the video and added a sound track. He posted the video to youtube. Here is the link if anyone is interested in seeing what we did...

Peace in Christ...
Leo

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks