• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got the work horse, time to TM..

Kbarnes0

M1090AO Showed up this morning. First military rig. Man am I glad i shipped it. Grabbed the truckers some coffee on the way to the shop and got after it to unload. Was hoping to jump it... But after a few tries with jump boxes/batteries and a charger. No success. Ran an air line from the shop, toped the system off and pulled it off with the Jeep.

Picked up the Deka 6TMFs and it fired right up.

Runs, Drives, Starts, Stops and Steers.

Alternator is flashing red on 14v/28v. Looked at TM's didn't notice it specifically. Is that the place to keep looking in to it? I'm thinking regulator isn't energizing.

What's the easiest way to search the threads for something like that? I didn't come across what I thought I would.

Cheers. Pumped to have such a rig

Attachments

coachgeo

....What's the easiest way to search the threads for something like that? I didn't come across what I thought I would....
Kudo's in your willing to search for answers.
searching... is a science... after first search.... from those results grab new/better search words.. and search again with those.. keep narrowing it down that way.

try ( alternator flashing ) should bring you something. Lot of threads where that is discussed.

also search for "post" member Suprman keywords ( excite wire ) he has mentioned many times (and it happened to me too) on the A0 trucks the wire that tells the alternator to start working.... gets a short so the alternator never actually kicks on.....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks