• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

got them home today

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Nice trucks. What kinda of back is on the one truck? Is it an actual shelter or is it a built box? Just wondering.

MoAllen

Hello,
Thanks Guys the box just slides in and bolts to the top of the bed (like a topper) on a pickup. It has a large door and steps like a 109, with a AC . it is wired for 24 volt and 110 ac power. And yes the cargo truck is faster just takes longer getting up to speed
Allen

dmetalmiki

M35 1100s speed

Interesting to hear about speed/acc time.. I run 1200x20s on my deuce and it out accelerates everything else I have!. AND there is no evidence of "hunting" at no loads. Runs an easy 1750 RPMs at 55 MPH> 12 mpg + economy with comfortable cruise, oh..and hands up those who knew that russian (zil131) wheels go straight onto a deuce. apx 1200x20 (un-metric measure!) see pic.

Attachments