• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

got to sell my bobbed Deuce

Trudge

im moving to georgia and cant take my kaiser with me ........guess ill just have to build another down there ;) :twisted:

i have no idea what to ask for it though, im not completely done with it but it is on the rd and i drive it all the time .

putting a new aftermarket head gasket on it as we speek.
got 14.00 for it but not installed yet
used 105 springs, but did not know they are not tall enough so going to put the frame under it first chance i get.
has a heater
truck is in pretty good shape , i use every day for my welding biz.
very little rust
PLUS it has a minute mount one 8.5 ft plow on it that works awesome!
i also just made it a single wheel

pls let me know what you guys suggest i should ask for it, or if any one is interested

surfdog

Probably not worth that much. You ought to just drop it back off at where you bought it and be done with it.
Oh yeah, that would be my place!!! :beer:

Marlboro

My buddy just bought one here in New Jersey last night, The guy was asking $8500. My buddy said he was going to offer $6000. I got a text last night saying he bought it, i was asleep so not sure what he paid. I only saw a pic of the truck but it was a 66 with six inches of lift and 49's no winch and fresh paint. Not sure this helps but at least you know what one guy was asking.

jimm1009

If you drive it all the time you can certainly move it with you.

We the users are always a little up side down as far as cost is so I vote keep it and take it with you, not that my vote was solicited or actually counts.

Good luck to you which ever way you go.

On the flip side, you will be MUCH closer for the Georgia Ralley after your move! :D

jimm1009

jas67

Keep it.

If your current truck is already well sorted-out, then I would keep it if you think you'll want another, unless, of coarse, there are a lot of things you want to do differently, and want to start over.

You know what you have, and probably already have trust in it (esp. since you use it daily). You can also use it for your move. If you don't already have the bows for the canvas cargo cover, get them and the cover and load it up with stuff for the move. You should probably also get a matching cargo trailer if you don't already have one, and fill it with stuff too. If that isn't enough room for your stuff, then you should get your wife a matching duece and trailer, and fill them too, and, and and.......

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

militarysteel

people only pay good money for a truck that is nice. If what you mean to say is that you are trying to sell it because you need the money (for the move), you could take a bunch of pictures and throw what you have up on ebay, but better be honest if they come out and don't want it, they will walk. Open the bidding at $1000, maybe hope for a bid war.

jimm1009

The 2nd one could also be a full-sized deuce for having a little variety too.
Something to drive on the odd days of the week or on sunday afternoon.

They are also very sexy as and make wonderful moving vans as
so very well pointed out above. :D

Keep it if at all possible, please?

jimm1009

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks