• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gotta love it...

alphadeltaromeo

I put the deuce to work just a few mins ago. What was neato about the whole thing is that the hill that I had to climb with the load was quite steep and it performed really well. I'll get more pics the next time I go to get more dirt...with the hill, etc. Hopefully that will be sooner than later, as I have quite a bit that I need.

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Good to see it earning it's keep :beer:

alphadeltaromeo

Well, I could be in the situation to where I had to pay to bring it here...or worse, wheelbarrow it...but I'm fortunate to have this deuce to make it happen for me. I'll probs try to use the CAT loader to get a majority of it off. For the remaining amount...children hehe

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
ADR, nice truck! What on earth does it say on the door? Looks Chinese from here. Did you get a weight on that load?

alphadeltaromeo

WillWagner said:
ADR, nice truck! What on earth does it say on the door? Looks Chinese from here. Did you get a weight on that load?
I've not invested any time in trying to get the chalk off of the door from the GL sale. That brings up a question...what can I use to get it off...apart from elbow grease?

OPCOM...I have cats...I'm sure that they have defiled the dirt by now...alas...and hey, when are you coming back out this direction? We have some bread to give ya!