• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

gov linkage ends and other things

Jimc

here are a few items i designed and can make. i posted this up in classifieds but wanted to put it here so some of you guys know. stuff gets down the list real quick in the classified section and can be hard to find. i know the gov linkage ends can be hard to come by. the 003 i have here now i am working on had a cracked one so i decided to model this up and 3d print them in nylon. also made the fan shroud retainers and the switch knobs which i know i have posted before. here is a link to the post.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...nd-fan-shroud-retainers&p=1445640#post1445640

IMG_2158.jpgIMG_2157.jpgIMG_2159.jpg

jamawieb

I wish I would have known you had the governor ends, I just spent $25 for 1. I'll sure be buying some in the near future.

Jimc

WOW! $25 lol. i guess $5 aint too bad then. i put this stuff on ebay at a slightly higher price but not that high. figured i would discount a little to the guys here on SS.

Last edited:

Jimc

they sure are!! triple jim got me all fired up on them again and i had to get one. big learning curve though on both the printer and the cad end.

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jimc - do you think you could figure a price for a set of the parts you are making - enough pieces to repair/replace a whole 003?

I haven't got my genny home yet, so I don't know the condition of the link ends etc., but a complete set for spares down the road would be nice.

Thanks.

Jimc

hey guys, if you have questions lets post them in the classified thread i have listed or pm me. the link is in the first post. i dont think the aux forum is the place for this to be. i just posted this thread so you guys would know they were avail.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks