• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gov planet 803a price.

AlexV

I hear ya... I sold 5 of mine in the past month, all 100% tested, serviced ready to go. Now I'm having trouble winning a single auction to buy a replacement gen for myself! By the time I buy it, pay the fees and get it to my house, I'll be into it for more than I sold the good ones on trailers for!
Busted up, damaged and non-runners are selling for way more :cookoo: than I paid for any of the clean low hour units I had.
I guess the only solution is to be patient and wait until the right machine comes along and prices come back to reality.
Agreed. As much I want one I just can't justify the price right now. If I were living in Puerto Rico that would be a different story. Sooner or later I know the right one will come along

1800 Diesel

Dunno... I know some of the Islands are expected to be without power for up to a year because their entire electrical infrastructure was demolished. Being that GA is the closest to the Florida ports, I bet the high dollar units in GA are being shipped places in the USVI. GA also has mostly low hour, clean units without trailers ( easier and cheaper to ship ) Just my 2centstheory!
Good possibility...obviously we know these units aren't being resold.....on second thought, maybe they are being sold--who knows what folks with money to burn are willing to pay for a delivered, functional generator....

jamawieb

I would like to know who is buying these for the ridiculous prices. I cover craigslist, ebay, and several other sites looking for military generators to resale but never came across anyone selling one for $7,000+ to re-coop their monies. Most people with money want to buy something ready for service so I don't see an unknowing individual buying these up. It's not only going on with Govplanet but also the other auction sites. Prices are way to high for me to resale.