• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gov planet website help

Ford Mechanic

So I'm having a small problem with the gov planet site when I axcess it on my cell phone.

I normally sort the vehicles by the "closest to me" category. But on my phone it doesn't give you a place to enter your zip so it auto sorts to a place in Kommifornia. What gives? How do I reset this on my phone? Kind of aggravating being I'm on the east coast.

Something I'm missing to straighten this out?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
I am not aware of this happening regularly. Have you tried the IronPlanet App? I believe it is available on droid and iOS

Ford Mechanic

I didn't know you had a app. I'll look for it and get back with you. I was looking at the site in Chrome and it's a little different than on my desktop at work.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks