• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Government Liguidations not charging my credit card.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I don't think they are ill-willed and don't care I think it's a case of general dis-organization one hand doesn't know what the other is doing. I'm sure the company CEO wants his employees to sell as many items as possible and keep customers happy but it comes down to which employee is doing what and you get one lazy employee making the whole operation look bad.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I don't think they are ill-willed and don't care I think it's a case of general dis-organization one hand doesn't know what the other is doing. I'm sure the company CEO wants his employees to sell as many items as possible and keep customers happy but it comes down to which employee is doing what and you get one lazy employee making the whole operation look bad.
Amen Brother. And if anyone can figure out how to fix that problem, I would LOVE to hire them in my tiny operation!:beer:

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
From my experience with GL and the folks at the sites I've had stuff picked up from, I just can't agree with you guys.
BUT...that's just my experience and I have read the horror stories from other folks.
I guess I should have explained my statement more. I was referring to the clowns out in AZ. Most site people I've dealt with are very helpful and good to work with

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hope you get your trucks.

Chit happens and when it does we (well at least I) get hotsy fast cause I know I'm right and I want my stuff....Never had that problem yet with GL.
I'm glad they, at least one GL guy is in your corner and trying to resolve the issue.

On a side note, when I buy something...well bid...an option pops up to use paypal or credit card on file. I only use the CC option cause paypal made me mad years ago and I will never use them again...even if it means I can't buy what I want.

Again...best wishes for a satisfactory resolution to the issues.:beer:
I hate to tell you but every transaction, whether PayPal account or a CC payment goes through PayPal with GL. 3 employees told me it didn't at first. 3 people have since recounted that statement.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I hate to tell you but every transaction, whether PayPal account or a CC payment goes through PayPal with GL. 3 employees told me it didn't at first. 3 people have since recounted that statement.
I don't doubt that a bit Sir, but at least I FEEL better by checking the "Card on File" circle....instead of the "PayPal"!!:beer:

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well the good Lord must have been watching over me because at 19:02 i got the email saying my paid in full invoice was ready to be downloaded followed by a call from GL guy Dailey saying he had good news. He stated that they honestly never figured out the problem with Paypal but somehow got it to go through.Yippee! Another kudos to Dailey for not giving up on me. A thank you email will be on the way to GL on his behalf. I asked if all was good in the future with my credit card but he said that he honestly couldn't tell me. Stay tuned for round 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably not!!!!!