• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

govliq?

hoplite666

"GL will only load a Flat Bed Trailer" is the last line in the description section of a m101a2. Does this mean that's the only way they will let it be removed? Or simply they will load it for you if you'd like?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Load if you like. I've never been denied towing a trailer off the reservation before..

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Depends on the site. Wright Patt lets you tow them or Andrew will load it on a trailer for you.

hoplite666

Thanks, I'll call them.
For some reason ( apparently gave too much info or something) my first attempt at this posting was removed for breaking the forum rules.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks, I'll call them.
For some reason ( apparently gave too much info or something) my first attempt at this posting was removed for breaking the forum rules.
Your post was deleted because you where talking about an active auction. That is not allowed on this website. After an auction is closed you can talk about it all you want.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
"GL will only load a Flat Bed Trailer" is the last line in the description section of a m101a2. Does this mean that's the only way they will let it be removed? Or simply they will load it for you if you'd like?
What the description is saying is: If you need to have the item loaded for you, they will only load on a flat bed trailer.

monstermog

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is very true...I witnessed a fork lift driver loading for me...run right into another persons trailer...punctured the tire...damaged the fender...turned to look and shrugged his shoulders and moved right on..."No big deal attitude."

On another occasion we went to view a freezer in good condition...when we got there the freezer looked like had been dropped on it's back...no one knew what happened...