• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Govplanet active auction current bid updates?

greenjeepster

Does anybody else have issues with current bids not updating? I have tried to view on my computer and my phone and have the same issue each time. Until the item closes it only shows minimum bid. So if I bid on an item it will let me bid minimum and just says I was outbid. It doesn't update my bid or the higher bid, but still shows current bid at the minimum. anybody know a fix or is this a site problem?

AMBROSE

Banned
It does no show the current bid until it comes up for the 5min auction. When you bid it should tell you if you are the high bidder or if you have ben out bid.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks