• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Govplanet generators

mikester

Does anyone know if theres been a change on govplanet regarding generators ? They used to show at least two videos of them running but for the past few auctions that seems to have stopped. Some photos show the oil pressure gauge reading 20-40lbs but if you read the descriptions they all say the generator wasnt started.

jamawieb

Most in the south have been going through without starting the units. I've bought several from govplanet that said could not start but when I went to pick them up, they all fired right up.

jamawieb

I have not had any with major problems but I've been lucky. Of course the biggest problem is if water gets into the exhaust. Sometimes, govplanet will do oil analysis and post them so you can see exactly what is in the oil, making sure there is no water that has penetrated the oil.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks