• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GovPlanet hours?

flyfishtrailer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You will need to call GP on Tuesday and get an appointment to pick it up and then they will give you hours of operation. I have never been to that particular location, and they may be cool with you just showing up, but some locations will not allow walk up pick ups

Pat Gray

I will call them. On the release form no contact person, only phone number is for Florida. LOL I have called a couple of numbers and still no number to call in Oregon.

flyfishtrailer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You call the GP number....go through their menu and hit the number for pick up info. just tell them you need to schedule a pickup for your item number, and they pull it up and let you know the details. Once there, talk to the people there and see if you need to schedule one or if they are okay with drop ins. Doyle and Yermo don't care about appointments, but LV does. Junction City Kansas did as well. Hopefully someone here will chime in that has been to that location and can give more details to which route they prefer there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks