• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GovPlanet photos

Ratch

Anyone else seeing an issue where the photos don't actually show up beyond the first 5?

I was looking at some listings today, and found that it said there were 72 photos, but as I tried to view them, they never showed up, just the initial 5 or 6 on the listing page. I clicked the links in the sections (IE drivetrain, etc), and the photo viewer pops up, but has nothing in it.

Am I doing something wrong?

Attachments

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you are using a browser, you need to get the pop up set of pictures, not just the browser

Ratch

That screen shot is the popup after hitting "See all pictures".

I guess you guys aren't having this problem, which means it's not the site, but my system. Thanks for the quick replies.

Any suggestions on a fix are welcome!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks