• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Govplanet titling

BenRoberts

Certified insane
As a lot of people get, im ready to get my truck on the road and they seem to be dragging their feet on getting me my titling doc. It was purchased on 2/24 and I still dont have anything for it. is this a normal amount of time. its killing me just looking at it sit in the driveway.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Ben what type of truck, did it need and EUC, have you picked it up, did you fill out the forms for a title or sf97 and when were they turned in, have you contacted GP in the last week or so?? Less than a month doesn't seem that bad, you can always PM Jwade he works for GP and is a member here, but get your info together when you contact him.

infidel got me

Yes, JWADE may be the one to pm if you can't get a straight answer from g.planet. He helped me as well as others get paperwork moving down the line. Thanks again JWADE for going to bat for us.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is from GovPlant website , keep in mind it says business days not calendar days. So if no EUC is needed the time frame is probably from when it's paid for.

Florida state certificate of title: Typically, buyers will receive their Florida title within 30 business days of EUC approval (if applicable), though it can take up to 60 business days.

BenRoberts

Certified insane
The truck was my 923. I drove it home on march 2nd no euc required. im sure they are on target and its me just me getting anxious but it seems like its been 6mo. I probably look like Ralphie from A Christmas Story running out to check the mail box for his secret decoder pen everyday

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The truck was my 923. I drove it home on march 2nd no euc required. im sure they are on target and its me just me getting anxious but it seems like its been 6mo. I probably look like Ralphie from A Christmas Story running out to check the mail box for his secret decoder pen everyday
But when it finally does come you will be like Steve Martin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7aIf1YnbbU

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
Hey Ben if you will PM me the item number I will take a look into it. See if I can help it along at all.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks