• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

govt liqidation is a mess

ssgtwright-usmc

RE: Re: Aaron

Well, I got a e-mail from a Vanessa Russell who said in her e-mail to me that she was working event 3621.
She said I needed to check box c in section II of the EUC and cross out (Not Applicable).
I have a Vanessa Russell working on my 3621 EUC and I am wondering who the heck Aaron is now and who is actually working event 3621.

Lonesome715

Re: Aaron

tie6044 said:
As far as stopping bidding on GL because of poor practices I just can't, I would love nothing more than to say "I'm done" and stick to that but I am so addicted I just can't and unfortunately they are the only game in town. I'm like a junkie needing a fix and they are the only dealer in town :)
And they know it to.

dittle

RE: Re: RE: Re: Aaron

No, I'm stilling waiting on them to acknowledge that they received it. Did a live chat yesterday with Merideth and was told by her that they have it, have sent it on to the EUC processor (in this case Aaron) and it should be posted soon. I was to check back on Monday if it was not updated by then. Getting a little worried on this one...... :deadhorse:

airtech

Even with my copies of live chat , copies of my fax log , copies of my emails they refuse to do anything.I sent 20 minutes of response to them to prove i was contacting them to get the truck so far the only response is yep the truck is still in the same spot nope you cant have it for what your bid was ,you have to bid again on the next round , total bullsht .

dittle

does anyone have a phone # or email for EUC processor Aaron @ GL that I can get? PM me if you do

Rollman

All these stories are making me think twice about buying my first truck from GL. It sounds like a huge PIA , does the average sale take over a month to complete ?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rollman said:
All these stories are making me think twice about buying my first truck from GL. It sounds like a huge PIA , does the average sale take over a month to complete ?
Yes

Xtra

I too am a member of the GL default fee club.

Won two bids on two deuces. Kept checking on my EUC status. Then one day I'm locked out and account is suspended. I call up to ask why . . . non-payment. I never recieved any e-mails from GL and the credit card company shows no record of any attempts. Had to pay the default fee since I a had several other items waiting for an EUC from a previous auction.

dirtyfingernails

Man, took me a while to get through this thread. I've been "scared straight" off GL! I won't be bidding on EUC stuff. I won one EUC item back in the summer. My biggest problem was that noone knew what the situation was. I mean, I sent the paperwork literally DOZENS of times (electronically and by FAX), but never received a receipt or acknowledgement. Now it seems like a REAL nightmare! Just not worth the hassle in my opinion.

HAWKMAN

It seems like GL is putting more and more common items under an EUC, they E-mailed me stating the status of some vehical parts I purchased a couple months ago had changed and they require and EUC on these lots...I am no longer bidding on anything from GL....they are just too shady.

FreightTrain

Banned
shady is an understatement.They are flat out Fraudulent.They screw up on the EUC and they let it slide till you default and they get to charge you the default fee while selling the item again.Free money!

colomil

GL has a very profitable system going. Set a deadline for payment, drag your feet until this date, charge customer a default fee! That is a great business plan. That is almost as good as the guy who was selling burritos that tasted like crap for a nickel and then selling customers a toothbrush for 10 bucks anfter they ate the burrito...

I am getting more paranoid about buying anything from them. I find myself on GSAauctions.gov alot more often these days...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks