• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Govt liquidation & hillary?

goldneagle

And if you want to compalin about it, read the fine print you signed when you bought the stuff.. You agreed to exactly this event when you bought the stuff....
Can you post the so called fine print here for us to scrutinize?

Imagine if GL asked you to return one of the trucks you bought and spent gazillion hours fixing up and upgrading. Would you just hand it back? What would you do?

My point is. Most gov't equipment sits forever before it is finally listed for sale. I think they would have plenty of time to decide wether they still need it. These callbacks are a show of their incompetence.

Pappa-G

r u kidding me?

I now see that CUCCV' s are also requiring EUCs. I guess not just anyone should be allowed to buy a mid-80's blazer. National Security and all.

sprucemt

goldneagle said:
And if you want to compalin about it, read the fine print you signed when you bought the stuff.. You agreed to exactly this event when you bought the stuff....
Can you post the so called fine print here for us to scrutinize?

Imagine if GL asked you to return one of the trucks you bought and spent gazillion hours fixing up and upgrading. Would you just hand it back? What would you do?

My point is. Most gov't equipment sits forever before it is finally listed for sale. I think they would have plenty of time to decide wether they still need it. These callbacks are a show of their incompetence.
Go to the GL site and read all you need to read. Also look at the euc. The data is out there. You have agreed to terms when you opened up a GL account.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks