• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GP Buyers in the DFW area

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
I was just brainstorming and wanted to throw this out there and see what kind of response I get. Any GP buyers that are in the DFW and surrounding area that would possibly be interested in coming to our office for a few hours and having a round table discussion kind of like a couple hour study group we would provide lunch and probably a few giveaways etc. At this point I am flexible with the timing not opposed to doing it on a Saturday etc. Just thinking through some things let me know if interested please!

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Could you set up a Webex or Skype meeting possibly. Especially with folks that have the longest experience as they will have the widest breadth of experiences both positive and negative.

BTW, good on you for even contemplating this.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
Could you set up a Webex or Skype meeting possibly. Especially with folks that have the longest experience as they will have the widest breadth of experiences both positive and negative.

BTW, good on you for even contemplating this.
I could entertain that as well.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Let me find an excuse to get the gov to pay me to get to texas, then we'll see. haha. (yes, that's a joke)

I don't have enough experience except with recovery and a certain sub-contractor to be of much use.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
Just a heads up, at this time I am planning on moving forward with this focus group. Those local or willing to come to our office in Fort Worth please PM me so I can start putting a list together.

Those willing to conference in via a go to meeting or something similar please let me know that as well.

I will start working through the logistics of the date but I am looking at sometime in August. We are completely flexible to the day of the week or date right now whatever works best for everyone.

Last edited:

Kswiney

Just a heads up, at this time I am planning on moving forward with this focus group. Those local or willing to come to our office in Fort Worth please PM me so I can start putting a list together.

Those willing to conference in via a go to meeting or something similar please let me know that as well.

I will start working through the logistics of the date but I am looking at sometime in August. We are completely flexible to the day of the week or date right now whatever works best for everyone.

Pm sent

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
I am going to go ahead and bump this, I am hoping for a few more I have 3 in person and 2 via conference possibilities. I am most likely looking at the week after the MVPA convention.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
JWADE, I would like to participate, the week of 15 Aug is out for me though, annual KUME-BY-YA for us that week in Ohio, so that would eliminate me. Sorry.
I can be fairly flexible. I will put you on the list. I'll probably be reaching out soon to get more contact info from you all soon.

sarge351

I was just brainstorming and wanted to throw this out there and see what kind of response I get. Any GP buyers that are in the DFW and surrounding area that would possibly be interested in coming to our office for a few hours and having a round table discussion kind of like a couple hour study group we would provide lunch and probably a few giveaways etc. At this point I am flexible with the timing not opposed to doing it on a Saturday etc. Just thinking through some things let me know if interested please!
I am new to the forum. I'm over in Plano. Bought an LMTV from Fort Hood in July, and I am now working to get it streetable (A/C). I would be interested.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
I am new to the forum. I'm over in Plano. Bought an LMTV from Fort Hood in July, and I am now working to get it streetable (A/C). I would be interested.
This is still going to happen I just have to figure out the best time. Life has been a bit crazy lately.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks