• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GP HMMWV Pictures not of the actual vehicle being auctioned

beckel

Has anyone else noticed that GP is getting really sloppy with the pictures they are taking of auction trucks? I have seen atleast 4 different slant back HMMWV's that re-use the same motor and undercarriage pictures. This is giving me pause about bidding now because I cant tell what condition the actual auction truck is in.

Take a look at items X and X and you will see what I mean.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wire Fox

...or you can contact GP support to point out the error. They try to do things right if you let them know something is wrong. Worst case, PHasty is on here from GP and takes matters pretty seriously.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

ryanruck

...or you can contact GP support to point out the error. They try to do things right if you let them know something is wrong. Worst case, PHasty is on here from GP and takes matters pretty seriously.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
Has Phil taken over Jwade's duties on here?

I've dealt with Phil when I bought my truck and he very helpful and easy to work with.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Just a reminder, upcoming auction details aren't allowed to be posted. I removed the item numbers.

desmodromic

Has anyone else noticed that GP is getting really sloppy with the pictures they are taking of auction trucks? I have seen atleast 4 different slant back HMMWV's that re-use the same motor and undercarriage pictures. This is giving me pause about bidding now because I cant tell what condition the actual auction truck is in.

Take a look at items X and X and you will see what I mean.
Thanks for posting. Someone has to keep GP honest, especially on the high dollar items.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks