• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GP is selling doors

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am not sure if this is a change in policy or a private seller but the location is listed the same as the trucks,
Anyway more doors the better!! I have seen an X door for sale every now and then but not complete "sets" looks like they could have paired them a little better....

Last edited:

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please re-read the rules, there is no rule against listing auction items.
It is however strictly against the rules to try and "fix" any auction.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There "used to be" a rule against auction links. Not now.

Collusion has always been against the rules. (To my knowledge)
I’ve been on this forum for more than 10mins, the mods and admins heads used to explode when a listing link on active auctions were posted, members were banned, members were penalized for violating the “rule”
And yes….posting links to active auctions is still stupid IMO…due to collusion and hyping up a particular auction, ultimately just leads to higher final auction prices

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’ve been on this forum for more than 10mins, the mods and admins heads used to explode when a listing link on active auctions were posted, members were banned, members were penalized for violating the “rule”
And yes….posting links to active auctions is still stupid IMO…due to collusion and hyping up a particular auction, ultimately just leads to higher final auction prices
I have too, I only bought a HMMWV about 4-5 years ago, I understand rules change, that is why everyone is advised to read them occasionally.

mgFray

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What the heck are these doors?

View attachment 901781
Pretty sure aftermarket doors. Be careful, RB is selling more and more stuff under specific brands to make it look more appealing. It wouldn't surprise me if even the X doors are a private sale. But so far, thinks like this I've seen separated by GovPlanet, IronPlanet, and general RB logos. The later two were privately owned and a private auction. GP is _usually_ gov't owned, but I saw a couple of the larger sellers slipped into the search results in the past and it wasn't clear until you read the description that it wasn't GP, but a product sale.

Mainsail

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I made more or less the same statement in another sub-forum. Apparently the rule changed and we're slow.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks