• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GP off road titles

Sundowner9000

So after todays phone call I'm a little confused. Relieved to get my EUC approval in what appears to be extremely fast time of 5 weeks. I asked the govplanet customer service when I should be expecting my SF97 and she asked (not quite politely) if I even ordered one. I won't cry I'm a big boy. But it concerns me that it may not have even showed that I did order one. As she rushed me off the phone as quick as she could she asked to make sure if the TITLE for the humvee will need my name on it. So will it be an SF97 form or an actual title? And how long does this take? I thought it was all being done together. New here and new owner so forgive me for lack of knowledge on this.

jmb6741

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you paid extra money for the title , you should get a title from Montana. This will take longer because GP has to get the SF97 and send it with paperwork to MT and then get it back and sent to you. Usually another month +|- for the title. Dont get in a hurry for HMMWV paperwork lol !

Sundowner9000

Thanks, had a hard time getting any info on the phone. I'm wondering which is a better option to choose if I still have a choice. Honestly I was surprised that I received the approval this quick for the clearance just by reading everyone else's wait times

jmb6741

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Look at your invoice and it will show in the fees which you picked, I think it's $50 for SF97 and $150 for title. You can check with your DMV and see if they will accept the 97 if you want to tag it. If they will not take it , go the title route, even if you requested the SF97 you can send it back and get a title, just have to pay the difference.

jeffy777

So after todays phone call I'm a little confused. Relieved to get my EUC approval in what appears to be extremely fast time of 5 weeks. I asked the govplanet customer service when I should be expecting my SF97 and she asked (not quite politely) if I even ordered one. I won't cry I'm a big boy. But it concerns me that it may not have even showed that I did order one. As she rushed me off the phone as quick as she could she asked to make sure if the TITLE for the humvee will need my name on it. So will it be an SF97 form or an actual title? And how long does this take? I thought it was all being done together. New here and new owner so forgive me for lack of knowledge on this.
Fear not, just keep on them. My wife called once a week requesting status updates and reminding them of stuff after the EUC was approved. Yet they still bungled my Montana title and it took an extra week. The process is long (probably too long) but GP will do there stuff just keep on them. GP are just people and like anyplace some are good at their job and some are not. I won my bid in June and in January I got my Montana title (finally done with the process of my HMMWV). Every part of the process could use some automation so they do better.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks