• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Grade 8 Bolts

Jakob

I used to exclusively use the Fastenal near me when I used to get a discount through my job. The only complaint that I have is that you have to buy bulk amounts and often I need just 1-2 for oddball projects here and there. Unless I need a bulk amount, I order off of the internet to get the small order I need.

Albin

My Fastenal always breaks bulk packages for me. I just it is just the local operator.
Same with my Fastenal dealer: onesies or twosies were no problem.

Another option is McMaster-Carr, they have a good selection and shipping is fast 1-2 days to me, typically. The downside is you have to order in their quantity.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks