Graves Mountain Rally Buy-Sell-Trade

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a deuce winch mounted on the frame extensions and front bumper, plus the drive shaft and a number of other parts, but no PTO. I'm never going to use it - I don't take my trucks where they are likely to get stuck. With a little help from my friends, I can get it to the Rally if someone has cash or an interesting trade.

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll bring the HMMWV cargo cover bows I've had listed for free here along with me. Anyone wants to speak up for them now I'll mark them for you and leave them at the CP.
No soft slant back kits this year (though I never actually sold one at the Rallies). My shop is closed as the house sold and the new residence doesn't afford me the room I need for sail making (i.e. big sewing projects).
Bulldogger

Big Tom

I have m35a2 compressor wrenchs for sale
Also have a Duce tail gate I’ll bring if somebody is looking, last item is a 200 amp dual voltage alt with brackets for a Humvee , let me know

Big Tom

AMGeneral

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a Libby welding corp. 300 amp gasoline arc welder for sale if anyone is interested, I can bring with me to the rally if paid for.

It's powered by a 04A084 engine that runs well w/50psi oil pressure, 2 new batterys and a new carb within the last year. It is skid mounted and weighs approx 800 lbs. It did weld fine until recently then it quit suddenly, No idea what it may be and I really don't have time to fool with it.

$300 delivered to the rally

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks