• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Graves Mountain Rally (Virginia), Labor Day Weekend 2022

CGarbee

Afew from the Field today...

Attachments

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Was great seeing everyone again. Sorry if I missed saying hello again to anyone. Felt strange after missing last year, like I missed a family reunion and so much changed in the interim I felt off kilter. Didn't help that the HMMWV suffered on the drive and couldn't take the trails. Thanks to Chris and Tim for giving my son and I a ride up the mountain, and Dennis and Tina's family for the faster ride back down.
We made the 1:45 drive home to Quantico without incident. The transmission is obviously damaged after being "vampired" but I was able to make 50 MPH, ad even 55 a couple times when Rt 29 and Rt28 allowed (i.e. downhill!). She'll have to go to "hospital" soon...
Hope all make it home safe and the forecasted rain today isn't an issue for anyone.
Until next time, Bulldogger and little bulldog

CGarbee

Thank you to all that came!
Hopefully, everyone had a great time and a smooth, uneventful, drive home...
Please share any photos that you have and let me know if there is anything that we can improve upon for next year.
Also, a HUGE THANK YOU to Steve, Laura, Khloe, Chuck, Rad, Euan, Allen B., Sonny, and the Graves family...

Big Tom

Thank you to all that came!
Hopefully, everyone had a great time and a smooth, uneventful, drive home...
Please share any photos that you have and let me know if there is anything that we can improve upon for next year.
Also, a HUGE THANK YOU to Steve, Laura, Khloe, Chuck, Rad, Euan, Allen B., Sonny, and the Graves family...
Everything was on point thanks
see you Next year
Big Tom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks