• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Grease theft on the rise in CA

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Grease theft here has been constant going back to 2008 when diesel hit $5.00 gal in much of the US.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Waste Veggie oil....? New breed of detectives investigate cooking oil theft in San Francisco

WarrenD

Was gonna say they can have all the grease they can scrape off the bottom of my M37!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
It's a sign of the times.....when something gets valuable the thieves come out of the woodwork......I had a few bucks worth of copper stolen out of a building behind my Grandmothers house (I'm trying to sell it and the adjacent house for my Uncle). The azzhats tore the interior walls out to get to the coppper........bastages.

ryan77

It's a sign of the times.....when something gets valuable the thieves come out of the woodwork......I had a few bucks worth of copper stolen out of a building behind my Grandmothers house (I'm trying to sell it and the adjacent house for my Uncle). The azzhats tore the interior walls out to get to the coppper........bastages.

At my work we have had $200,000 worth of copper stolen! Took 4 guys 2 months to pipe in the building and 2 criminals 2 hrs with a sawzall to steel it.....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks