• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Great deal on deuce on trade

ctmustang

Traded even my 85 1009 for 71 Am General winch truck. I think we both did OK. The 1009 was completely rust free and 47,000 original miles and was all original with brand new paint. The deuce is in proper working order from front to back with new paint. Even the winch works great-I had to try it out after he left. Trade was with fellow SS member tlucca-thanks again dude. He drove it from Pennsylvania to NC by himself and was stopping in Annapolis MD. tonite on his was home to pick up a 101 trailer to go with his new aquisition. What do yaw think of this trade. I just sold my last deuce and was tired of waiting on EUC for my deuce at Ft. Jackson so here we go. I will see if I can trade this for an 818 or sell if anybody is interested let me know.
CT:cool:

Attachments

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Both vehicles look very nice. If both are happy with the deal, then obviously you both did OK. The fact that the seller drove the Deuce that far to deliver it without problems takes much of the worry out of the mechanical condition.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks