• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Great experience buying rim and tire

Neophyte

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I've had a lot of great experiences with S.S. member vendors ( Recovery4x4, 3dAngus, vintageiron, lancerobson, chief919) and the quality of product purchased.

I recently was looking for a spare tire and rim for the M817 (Michelin 16R20 XZL) and thought I would contact Tom at Alpha Heaven in Wisconsin (the guy who helped get our trucks back on the road through countless hours of testifying on our behalf to make FMV's legal again). He didn't have any in the size I was looking for, so referred me to Rodney at Feltz Auto in Marshfield WI (I believe he is a S.S. member also).

His service was fantastic, price was far less than what I had found on my own (combat rim and 95% tire)....shipped to my home.

His contact info is: Feltzauto@msn.com

If this is the wrong place to post "testimonials" or the like......let me know. I'm sharing an excellent experience I had so others can compare.

panshark

That's what half this site is all about--jawing about where to find parts for our trucks. If you take that part out of Steel Soldiers, you're just left with posts asking about insurance, talking about parades, and the posts telling us to use the search function. Heck, you take out the shameless plugs like yours, we wouldn't even have any "possum talk."

Carry on.

DeucesWild11

Its great to hear feedback like this and the members here should get it and be recognized for it. Not sure if they may bump your post to the "Member Recognition" category..?