• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Greater Houston-area Events

m715mike

Bump...

See everyone for breakfast tomorrow morning at 8am.

Magnolia Diner
19784 Highway 105
Montgomery, TX 77356

I will get there early and commandeer a section of parking lot in front of the Mexican food restaurant. My cell number is (936) 672-6943 if needed.

-Michael

shadowdd

Sorry I missed it!! Looks like it will be a few weeks
before I can even get up in the truck.... Plus we are going on vacation for a couple of weeks.

Hopefully we can schedule another one when I can walk!!

Bryan

m715mike

Photos from Breakfast in Montgomery August 9, 2014

shadowdd - We'll see you next time. Get that knee mended and have a great time on vacation!

Was great meeting you all. I'll bring the wife to the next one. She's now realized why I was looking at Deuces. Lol
Aldixie - Ha, you got busted! LOL. Did you stop and look at the truck for sale on your way home?

Here are a few more pictures from breakfast this morning. It was a great looking line-up of MVs and a good bunch of guys! We had 5 Deuces in total (one of which is an A3).

Group.jpgjeb2012.jpgwaterguy.jpgTAMU86.jpgm715mike.jpganjay22.jpg

Aldixie

shadowdd - We'll see you next time. Get that knee mended and have a great time on vacation!

Aldixie - Ha, you got busted! LOL. Did you stop and look at the truck for sale on your way home?

Here are a few more pictures from breakfast this morning. It was a great looking line-up of MVs and a good bunch of guys! We had 5 Deuces in total (one of which is an A3).

View attachment 508514View attachment 508512View attachment 508509View attachment 508510View attachment 508511View attachment 508513
Haven't had a chance yet. Got in and it's persisting down, not good weather to look at a vehicle.

anjay22

Once again a good time, but when it gets cooler we need to have a longer get together. Maybe at someones place to camp out or off road someplace or do both. That would be great. On the other hand on the way home, on a back road, the passenger side outer bearing decided to go out and luckily my wheel stayed on. I could not get it fixed because no one carried the part I needed but it should be in tomorrow at noon and hopefully I can get her home. That was my day.

m715mike

Once again a good time, but when it gets cooler we need to have a longer get together. Maybe at someones place to camp out or off road someplace or do both. That would be great. On the other hand on the way home, on a back road, the passenger side outer bearing decided to go out and luckily my wheel stayed on. I could not get it fixed because no one carried the part I needed but it should be in tomorrow at noon and hopefully I can get her home. That was my day.
Did you make it home? Did your truck make it home?

anjay22

No, she didnt make it home. I have parts that should be here at noon tomorrow. I just finished tearing her down to put her back together tomorrow and down the road I go. Its in a good area and off a major road. I really cant do anything else and hope no one gets stupid. I disconnected power to the fuel pump and locked the doors. I will cross my fingers to hope that she doesn't get molested.

Aldixie

View attachment 508514View attachment 508512View attachment 508509View attachment 508510View attachment 508511View attachment 508513
Well I checked out that Deuce that my friend saw. It looks like a M275 tractor, it has a 5th wheel on the back.

shadowdd

I would be game if we could do it after the 24th.... I have a two week work trip that I just booked so I guess just let me know when y'all decided if we are all going to try and meet. I would love to finally meet everyone.

Thanks, Bryan

m715mike

October is perfect to meet again. So when is a good time?

Well, the weather is great, but unfortunately my availability this month isn't! Looks like I will be working this weekend and next and then having a birthday party for my son the following weekend.

I'll keep an eye on this thread as you firm-up plans. If I can't make it this month, I'll see y'all next time.