• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Greatings from WV.

randyman

Welcome and hello from Keyser, WV (also in the eastern panhandle). I had three deuces and am now down to
one (kept the one with the LDS engine). I didn't even try to sell them-people knew I had them and came calling.
My work has been taking up a LOT of my time so I let two of them go. The last one had a winch and a perfect cab-
still had sticker with NSN, etc. on it. The point is I sold it for less than the price you mentioned and didn't really want
or need to sell it, so the price seems a little high to me. I recovered all three (luckily) from Mechanicsburg, PA so
you might want to think about that option. Again, welcome and if you need any help up in this neck of the woods,
let me know.

Spectre

Clinto? Is he in the classifieds?

Also i went back yesterday to check some stuff out. Its an A2, made by AM General. Not sure what year or even how to determine that.

jbsapp

Spectre, any luck yet? User "green machine" is in Berkeley Springs and stated recently that he has some trucks coming up for sale.

Last edited:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
And can we add a town for all WV members. Trust me, the G-men already know where you are transmitting from but for those on the site that want to maybe be of assistance may not.

Spectre

Well, I'm lookign to buy again. had some personal, Financial, and military realted problems recently but thats just about all cleared up. I appareciate the help you guys have been giving. Started looking for trucks again recently, unfortunately my googlefu has failed me.

jbsapp

Well, I'm lookign to buy again. had some personal, Financial, and military realted problems recently but thats just about all cleared up. I appareciate the help you guys have been giving. Started looking for trucks again recently, unfortunately my googlefu has failed me.
There may be some in Columbus. I sent you a message.